miniviper needs fun home

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
352afrontminiviper.jpg

It is with regret I'm going to have to offer for sale my Mini Viper which is a replica of my Beloved '97, including GT2 style wing, Colin in the UK makes these, check them out at www.miniviper.com this was one of his first, it has twin 2-stroke gas engines! It's at Tators Dodge in NY (as I shipped it out there for the Wizard to arrive in at his BBQ) and it has sat there since!

352wizardarrive-med.jpg

I can not afford the costs (and hassle) to ship it back at the moment (it ended up costing about $1000 to get it there!). These sell for $3500 new +S&H, I'm wanting $1800, you'd also have to arrange your own pick-up / shipping from Tators (there is a full wooden create there for it, it will just fit into the back of a caravan car!). I hope someone will be get some fun and enjoyment from it, it's quite a fast little cart! Graphics can be peeled off and cart left GTS blue / white, or your own graphics applied www.racegraphics.net

As shown off my UK model

352ashelby.jpg

352aminiviper.jpg

352aminiviper3.jpg

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys, it's not for sale! I was going to surprise Nadine by shipping it back to the UK at my cost after all she shipped it over for my BBQ, that's the least I can do! I might add that having it here for the BBQ was biggest hit of the day! :2tu: Thanks Nadine!!

No worries ***, your "Mini Beloved" will get back home! :cool:

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You sure it is not for sale? I am seriously thinking about buying that thing for my son. Please let me know.
Thanks
Be

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reconise the Top model sitting in the drivers seat...
That would be Shelby,My little girl..
Baz :2tu:

Chuck just wave your magic wond and it will re-apear :2tu: :2tu:

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
QUOTE -> "Sorry guys, it's not for sale! I was going to surprise Nadine by shipping it back to the UK at my cost after all she shipped it over for my BBQ, that's the least I can do!" <- END QUOTE.

There is a stand up guy ! Chuck, I applaud you. Even if I can't bring my car I'm going to swing by someday just to say "hi".

The VCA ROCKS !

OP
OP
N

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, guys thank you, the VCA is too cool! Vipermad, thank you, but I feel embarrassed you did that, you will be getting it back! Thank you Chuck for your very kind surprise offer to pay to ship it back, but it's very expensive and I'm worried about hidden charges and UK customs stinging me, please save yourself the money, it's hopefully all going to work out OK now! ...I do love that little miniviper; Colin has kindly offered to make me another the same, when I can afford it one day over here. I've thought it over and I do need parts for my big '97 GTS, so the sale of the mini one can fund that, and someone can hopefully have some fun with it in USA still, as yes it was a huge hit at the BBQ. I need to advise it would suit someone with some mechanical skills, as it was one of the first ones produced ie prototype, I did spend time on it myself in USA as one of the chains would sometimes come off under full throttle, a situation that it is far from perfect to sell it on, and I am concerned about that. Also I remember the tires did need pumping up about every other day on some of them. If you are interested in it, please be aware it's a home-build and quite fast, I don't want there to be any issues with a kid or anyone.

VIPER COLIN UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh, thanks very much guys, everybody is so kind and helpful. I had discussed this with *** a while ago and suggested that if she decided to bring it back to the UK that I would build her a new one accross here rather than shipping hers back.
It would be very good for my publicity for it to stay in th US, so I would say yes it is for sale

Colin
www.miniviper.com