Modified Luxuary & Exotics Magazine: Heffner TT GTS

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the latest issue I found at the supermarket with Vincent Lucas's 01 Heffner TT GTS. I'm testing out my new scanner/printer. Looks like it's pretty good! I'm going to scan and upload some of the covers from viper magazine. Anyway check out the issue. Nice article and photography (which I want to say is 10x better than mine! :shocked: )

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

It's a good mag. In past issues they had a Ferrari 360 with Imola racing kit that I've seen in person before and Wayne's TT Gallardo (also built by Heffner).

--RS

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are I-Forged Aero Rims front and rear covered in Pirelli P-zero's. At first I thought it was Chad's GTS.

The car run's all 1200hp on Race gas at 19 PSI @ 5600 RPM's, while on conventional octane from the local pump it still puts down 900hp according to the specs listed. I like how the Top Speed reads 240mph. :p

Oh and one more thing (and this is where I thought the car was chads but....) the car's 1/4mi time is a 9.45 @ 150mph with the stock T-56 (which is noted to be later upgraded) at Englishtown Raceway park here in Jersey and I don't recall Chad making a run as such there, but rather Atco Raceway.

All else the car is perfect. Another amazing TT bumblebee from Jason. The owner also mentions a possiblity of entering the Silver State Classic as well as attending VOI. 9.

--RS

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car was originally owned by Twinvipers in NY. He was the owner when Heffner built the car.