Mom had a heart attack...

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prayers for you and your Mom George... take care of your Mom.... my Mom passed in 2001 from what we think was a heart attack...... I'm praying for a speedy recovery.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with your mom. Thursday my dad had two stints put in. We didn't really worry much because it is such a common procedure but it knocked him out pretty bad for a couple days, he's fine now. I'd be interested to know if your mom had the same recovery experience.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad she's feeling better George, still can't have enough prayers. I know how you feel, my mom is 87(she lives with us) & its really been rough since Xmas. Nothing Like a Mother! Take care of her & yourself, more prayers on the way.

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers. Mom just got home a couple hours ago!!! She is feeling better and seems to be recovering fine. Quite a scare that early morning. Thanks for letting me lean on you guys & gals for support. Now I will get back to my normal posts including polls, ******** about how I screwed my car up, and the occassional goofy comment. Thanks again everyone! Paul (AKA Georgethedog) :)

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Paul, this is very good news and I am very happy for the two of you. Car stuff is very secondary anyway to her health as you know. Keep her going !!!!!!!