Mopar Performance Engine Controller

mopar75110

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Mopar Performance Engine Controller no longer needed that will fit a 94 RT/10?? I have done the usual smoothtubes and K&N and also eliminated my cat and installed Borlas. I feel like the car could use a little richer fuel mixture and also more ignition advance. I welcome any advice in this area also. Thanks.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tomorrow at 4:00 MST I will be running the Mopar unit vs. a WCV tuned unit in my 98 on the dyno. I'll report this weekend. No stocker in the mix, but might tell you if going straight to WCV unit would be way to go.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But you get idel hang with the WCV pcm right ?
I have been working on it this week and currently have it in abeyance. Tuesday I reset PCM and adjusted T-bodies. No hang for about 50 miles then it came back. Repeated and am about 30 miles in to second test right now. Still hate the faster idle of the WCV though. Sounds like shyte. Oh, and even without hang, the WCV unit lets the rpm trail down slowly whereas the Mopar PCM basically shuts off the engine when you let off the gas. I prefer the Mopar feel.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Where are you getting the dyno runs done? I went over to this place Saturday

http://www.dyno-comp.com/tuner.php

They can simulate dyno-jet program, give your a real time readout, vary the load. Pretty interesting setup that looks well designed for tuning under a range of loads, not just WOT.

We are going there February 19 for a Club Dyno Day.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are you getting the dyno runs done? I went over to this place Saturday

http://www.dyno-comp.com/tuner.php

They can simulate dyno-jet program, give your a real time readout, vary the load. Pretty interesting setup that looks well designed for tuning under a range of loads, not just WOT.

We are going there February 19 for a Club Dyno Day.
That is where I will be Marv. Stop by if you are in the neighborhood. The Dyno Dynamics machine, and rich's shop, are pretty impressive (even if they like their Subarus!).

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
You have a pm.

Let me know what time you are going over there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960