Mopar Shows for 2010 in VA/MD

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a bunch of shows I got from a Mopar club here in Freddyburg. Feel free to add them to the calendar. Not sure I will be going to these or not, but wanted to give others the opportunity. Cheers.

[FONT=&quot]May 8 Mopar show and shop tour at Sterling Hot Rod in Sterling, VA[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]May 15 Chrysler 300 Club meet in Downtown Front Royal for 1955-1965 Chrysler 300 letter series cars[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]May 16 Chrysler Product Owners Club show at Warrenton Chrysler[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]May 23 Mopar Day at Mason Dixon Dragway in Boonesboro, Maryland. Car show, racing, and swap meet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]June 5th Chrysler Products Owners Club show at Oursiman Chrysler Jeep in Clarksville, Maryland[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]June 26th Chrysler Product Owners Club show at Manassas Chrysler[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]September 25th Chrysler Product Owners Club show at Rosenthal Jeep in Arlington, VA (limited space available)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]September 25th Mopar show at Culpepper Chrysler in Culpepper, VA (rain date Sept 26)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]October 9th Mopar Day at 75/80 Dragway in Monrovia, Maryland (near Frederick) Starts 10AM[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]October 30th Mopar Eastern Classic at Maryland International Raceway in Budds Creek, Maryland. Car show, racing and swap meet[/FONT]

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack/Ken, depending on what time that 5/8 event is, y'all want to meet up for lunch or breakfast before hand and then cruise over? Jack, it's right off 606 about 2 minutes from where we took pictures behind the white buildings.

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack/Ken, depending on what time that 5/8 event is, y'all want to meet up for lunch or breakfast before hand and then cruise over? Jack, it's right off 606 about 2 minutes from where we took pictures behind the white buildings.

Whenever it is I'm in. Kelly, name a spot to meet and I will see you there.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whenever it is I'm in. Kelly, name a spot to meet and I will see you there.

Excellent.

Matt, do you have any more details? I visited Sterling Hot Rods' site and there is no mention of this event even with it being only a week away.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since you guys are headed down to show, do you want to try to squeeze in the Karting the following weekend?

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have family coming in on the 15th/ 16th is ok. I would even be willing to do a Fri thing. We could to a small test group, no?

Summit hours for Karting:
Friday: 5pm - 9pm
Saturday: noon - midnight
Sunday: noon - 9pm

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte