More info on RAM SRT

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was excited about the Ram/srt but that truck looks like a regular truck......nothing like the one at the auto show. That blows!!

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blows is right. Another disappointment. The one in the shows looked great. Besides blowing, this one *****. Dodge needs to go back to the same color bumpers, not those gross chrome ones.

OP
OP
M

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with you guys. They need to put the curved rocker panels back on, the more aggressive blacked out rims, and body colored grille and bumpers.

Then again, this truck is undergoing hot weather testing so it might just be a test mule that doesn't have the same body panels that the final Ram SRT will have.

Let's hope so. I wouldn't want to buy that truck... but I would very much buy the original ram SRT we saw at the auto shows.

venmous

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Agree with Mike
The one from the autoshow is absolutely gorgeous and would definitely keep my Viper company in the garage (assuming I wouldn't be constantly driving one or the other).

I'm lazy and don't feel like searching. . .what's the ballpark MSRP going to be on the RAM SRT-10 ?

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the little info but...... its a 2004 and what is the price going to be, does anybody know??? The one from the auto show is absolutely trick.This one is a little boring, but maybe people will think its just another RAM.....

viperweb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the car does in fact weigh less than an SVT Lightning, whoever owns one is going to have trouble keep the tires from lighting up.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude