More Pictures from Viperdays.

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For your viewing pleasure.

Great Pictures Chris. I had a blast. Here are a couple more shots.

I just had to show you this BEAUTIFUL car. Look in the background, you see our very own Y2KGTS (Chris, on the right)
You must be registered for see images

Yup, another shot of a Comp Couple. Come on Chrysler, build me one for the street so Bill Joe JimBob can make some more money from me.

Another aerial shot of the KCVCA grouping.

Yup, a better shot of our very own Billy Joe JimBob Pemberton from KneeBraska (as he puts it)

Here's a little video action for you.
http://home.kc.rr.com/performinnorman/viperdays.mpg

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norm,

Nice pictures, but that first shot is NOT a comp coup. That is Ron Adee's '96 GTS with an Autoform body kit. The IL "WON LAP" plate and the "Body by Autoform" on the rear quarter panel give it away!

Anyone can transform any GTS into this car, just contact Autoform. The also sell a spec racer type of car that uses this body kit but with a comp coup type of chassis.

OP
OP
P

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BWoodbury:
Norm,

Nice pictures, but that first shot is NOT a comp coup. That is Ron Adee's '96 GTS with an Autoform body kit. The IL "WON LAP" plate and the "Body by Autoform" on the rear quarter panel give it away!

Anyone can transform any GTS into this car, just contact Autoform. The also sell a spec racer type of car that uses this body kit but with a comp coup type of chassis.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummm How do I put this. You read the wrong caption to the picture of the comp coupe. The captions are above the pictures.

Chuck: It was great to meet you as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery