mustang boss 302 lagnua seca edition

ghengishahn

Viper Owner
Reaction score

ghengishahn , had three Mopars in the 70's . 68 Barracuda Formula S vert 4spd , 68 Charger 383/727 TF and a 1972 Challenger 340 4spd/Hurst pistol grip , that I bough new for $5400. The Challenger's engine was troublefree with a slight lifter knock on cold start ups since it was new.

I think the issue with the mine was the fact that only 110 Challengers were made with Hemi's in my year. It was a rarity. It was the only car that I sold that made a profit for me. :)
I sold after 17 years in 1987 for $11K. It was in good original shape with barely 60K miles. However if I would held it for another 25 years it would have made me much more. Mine was Hemi Orange. Like yours it had white interior and pistol grip 4 spd. It had the 4:10 rear axle that really pulled it out of the hole.

I have some old Kodaks that I need to have it scanned.

Attachments

• 70 Challenger.JPG
    70 Challenger.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Challenger 2.JPG
    Challenger 2.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
genghishahn , my Chally was hemi orange too.I had the 3.23 gears only. After the rust issues I've decided to remove the vinyl roof and make the car a solid colour of my favorite ;)
You must be registered for see images

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My GT only need a new ragtop now because of the beading drying out .Still not leaking though .With the 3.73 gears over the factory 3.08 it rips pretty good.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet!!!!! May have to buy one of those! Looks better than the similar colored ACR
Although Im sure they will want used ACR money for it!