My 02 Final Edition is on Ebay

OP
OP
B

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No issues at all. car is great just don't have any time for it and honestly just loss interest in it.

OP
OP
B

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
By the way if it don't sell no biggie I will have fun with it for the summer......as much as I can.

OP
OP
B

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Price is too low to have anyone seriously look at it.Probably figure it has been wrecked and repaired.

I thought that the price I have for but it now was a fair price. What do you guys think that the car should sell for????

Thanks for all your opinions.....

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the buy it now price is fair...
Good luck with your sale

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Price is too low to have anyone seriously look at it.Probably figure it has been wrecked and repaired.

I don't know about that. $67,500 is a number that should not be taken seriously.

Anyway, good luck with the sale. (even though I want that exhaust) :eek:

DR VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's a nice car at a great price.
Something else caught your eye I presume,is that how you lost interest?
All the best in finding a buyer for it!

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since you paid $58,900 not very long ago, I would assume a realistic price is somewhere in a fairly tight range between $57,000 and $60,000.

OP
OP
B

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since you paid $58,900 not very long ago, I would assume a realistic price is somewhere in a fairly tight range between $57,000 and $60,000.

I'm glad you feel that way but not everybody does. If you get a great deal then spend more money on it you would sell it for less then market value?

I don't think so...........

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just spoke with someone last week that was looking hard at a pristine 2002 FE in PA for $57,000. Sorry but the market is still soft other than possibly the blue / white cars of '96 and '97. A FE is nothing more than an '02 GTS with a few more cosmetics (e.g., no additional "go fast" parts). Just look at the depreciation on ACR's and at least those cars have some real upgrades such as wheels, shocks, etc. These days you are lucky to get an extra $3,000 for what was a $10,000 ACR option. You asked so I gave my opinion as to price. Don't ask if you can't handle reality.

OP
OP
B

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't worry, I can take it....No big deal. Everyone has there own opinion...

thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang