My 2001 RT 10 looks like a........... WHAT?

Greekislandsurf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I picked up my 2001 RT 10 yesterday from DC Performance and went to fill-up the tank at my local gas station. While at the gas station, I was approched by the Owner of the station and he asked me if that was the new JAGUAR........ Really! a Jaguar???? :dunno: Now this guy must see hundreds of cars come through his station, you would think he would know the difference.... I just told him that this was much nicer than that!!! It's a VIPER!!! Anyone else out there been mistaken for anything else????

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would never have thought the viper would get mistaken for a Jag. Especially a GEN II viper.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he on Durgs :rolaugh:

I did once go to a fancy dress party dressed as Captin America, a guy said to me "what have you come as?" :rolaugh:

Thats got to be the best looking JAG ive ever seen :1up:

Last edited:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got that one before, english was not that great "is that a jagu were" YES THANK YOU i said

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get stuff like that all the time. Never a Jag though. Normally, people just ask "what is that?" or they have a bet with the person they are with where one of them thinks it's a Vette and the other one knows better!

Anyway, I wouldn't say callit a Jag is all bad. The new Jag vert is quite a nice looking car. Don't know much about its performance, but it is sharp looking.

VIPER PIT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had just taken delivery of a new silver 2003 Gen III when they first became availabe. A woman called it a jaguar when I was filling it up for the first time, then a dude called it an Honda S2000 5 minutes later! I sold it the same day and kept the gen II. Still got it, long live the GTS.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had just taken delivery of a new silver 2003 Gen III when they first became availabe. A woman called it a jaguar when I was filling it up for the first time, then a dude called it an Honda S2000 5 minutes later! I sold it the same day and kept the gen II. Still got it, long live the GTS.

I call BS on that story... :smirk:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually a gen2 and the old school vetted have a slight resemblance. As far as the jag comment.lol. The new vert jag looks much more like a subdued srt than a gts

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could see maybe an old one...

You must be registered for see images attach

or maybe a new one... There is no denying that the Viper shares some styling queues with the Jaguars.