My 2013 Viper GTS with mods by Woodhouse Motorsports Div

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Ride is finally on its way back to Tator's for some stuff, after a few months at WMD on a slow build awaiting the PCM that never was, along with CF parts delays.

Mods included Belanger headers HF cats thru stock exhaust, MCS and Eibach race springs (5/8 front 1/2 rear lower), Brembo 32mm 2pc rotors and pads, Xtreme Supercars CF pkg, WMD red tow hook. Below is a link to Marks facebook photo/comments of the car...I'll post others at 2nd photo shoot when I get back to Florida.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152240437287737.1073741892.167968157736&type=1

sunsalem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eibach race springs (5/8 front 1/2 rear lower)
Nice build....sorry to hear about the lack of new PCM.

You mention the Eibachs lower the front 5/8" and the rear 1/2".
Can the Eibachs lower further?

IMO, the stance of the G5 is too high (like many other cars).
If the Eibachs are at their lowest, is there another way?

Reaction score
Nice build....sorry to hear about the lack of new PCM.

You mention the Eibachs lower the front 5/8" and the rear 1/2".
Can the Eibachs lower further?

IMO, the stance of the G5 is too high (like many other cars).
If the Eibachs are at their lowest, is there another way?

We used MCS double adjustable shocks, the Eibach race springs do not change the ride height the threaded shock bodies do to any height you desire. We did not lower Roys car much because he was afraid the rough roads would destroy the new CF splitters.

sunsalem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We used MCS double adjustable shocks, the Eibach race springs do not change the ride height the threaded shock bodies do to any height you desire. We did not lower Roys car much because he was afraid the rough roads would destroy the new CF splitters.
Thanx for the info.:)