my 3 vipers are for sale

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are in the classifieds. 2 are brand new never driven. i would like to sell just one of the 3 to put towards a 2013.

OP
OP
C

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys, i also have the only 2010 blue with silver stripe coupe built, plus 2 2010 acrs . 1 is a 1:33 [ # 30 ]edition acr and a ssg edition acr [ # 2 }

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys, i also have the only 2010 blue with silver stripe coupe built, plus 2 2010 acrs . 1 is a 1:33 [ # 30 ]edition acr and a ssg edition acr [ # 2 }

I hear Chelseasnake quit school back in the day because he heard they had recess and he dont play. Now I know its true :rolaugh: You my friend are a baller. I too would love to see a pic of all your snakes lined up.

OP
OP
C

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear Chelseasnake quit school back in the day because he heard they had recess and he dont play. Now I know its true :rolaugh: You my friend are a baller. I too would love to see a pic of all your snakes lined up.
school ? the snow was too deep for me to go to school.

OP
OP
C

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i should take some pics of all the cars together, the last time i did that, was a few years back when i had 4 vipers.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to see them all together too. Very nice collection. Hard to let go of any of them I bet.......................:(

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to see them all together too. Very nice collection. Hard to let go of any of them I bet.......................:(

Hard to let them go??? He doesnt keep them long enough to even remember what colors he has...LOL...

PS. Chelseasnake.. Have you changed your name to the proper spelling yet???? LOL.. ( inside joke )

Sean. ( spelled the proper way ).

OP
OP
C

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to let them go??? He doesnt keep them long enough to even remember what colors he has...LOL...

PS. Chelseasnake.. Have you changed your name to the proper spelling yet???? LOL.. ( inside joke )

Sean. ( spelled the proper way ).
i havent SEAN or talked to you lately. hope alls well

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man what a sweet collection... when you get a bunch of viper owners jealous you know you done good lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960