MY 911 VIPER

JACKED DADDY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
9-11 Changed My Life Forever. I Owned The Eye Doctors Office In The World Financial Center For 12 Years. In This Time I Turned Patients Into Friends. I Had A Great Gift Of Remembering The Patients When They Walked Through The Door And Became Very Close To Many Who Lost There Lives For No Reason. After 9-11 I Stayed Home For 2 Years Bored And Depressed Of What Happened. Back Then I Needed Something To Snap Me Out Of It. I Had And Still Have A Very Large Muscle Car Collection But I Treat Them So Gingerly They Tend To Be Little Fun. I Needed Something That I Could Beat Up A Little. It Came In A 2001 Yellow Rt/10 All Done Up. I Remember Cruising Without The Worry Of Breakdown Which Was A Whole New Concept For Me.i Could Not Believe I Was Behind The Wheel More Then I Was Under The Car. I Was Really Impressed With The Performance And Enjoyed The Time Behind The Wheel. Well That Was Three Vipers Ago And Yes Im Back To Work Again. Getting Back Into Body Building And My Viper Saved My Life. Thank You To All The Great People I Met Through The Years. You Helped Me Without Even Knowing. By Just Being Kind.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is amazing the great people you meet in this club.I can't imagine the road you and others traveled too enjoy their lives again.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
U made me cry... I'm gonna have to tell people it's because you beat the crap outta me with your muscles. ;)

Glad you snapped out of it. Life's too short to not enjoy it behind the wheel of a Viper. :2tu:

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Way to go Dennis!

Let's be honest, it was your stint as a "bouncer" at the Colts Neck Dance that got you back in the mood!

:2tu:

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dennis, Let's get you out to some NJ VCA events! Our next one is a tour of the Creamridge Winery and then we are off to New Hope for lunch. See if you can get that other guy......UHHHH his name is Joe..... Joe......boy it's been awhile.......OH YEAH Houss! to come with you:D

njviperclub.com

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JackedDaddy: Thank you for sharing your story--our sorrow for the loss of your business and no surprise there was a depression going on. Glad the Viper has helped you gain back some enjoyment in life!~! That PASSION will do it!!! There are so many people in the NJ region that hopefully you will meet up with...same with the NY/CT region as well.
~juli

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dennis great story! I'll make sure to keep an eye out and see if I can spot ya out on the road.

--RS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96