My 92 Viper is Up For Sale

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be listing my 92 Viper for sale within the next few days. Number 192 with 80k miles on it.

The car has a few mods:

Air Conditioning
Exhaust- Random Tech Catalytic Converters / Magnaflo High Flo Mufflers / Aero Turbine Resonators.
Roe Racing Silicone Hose Kit
Smooth Tubes with KnN Filters
Mopar Rear Spoiler
Gills- Insert at the Coves between the hood and the leading edge of the doors (hides wire harness).

Battery Tender Installed
Strut on Trunk
Drivers Seat Cushion was replaced with new part
Seat Lowering KIt
Apex-I Air Fuel Modulator (disabled but can be re-tuned @ Dyno Shop)
Rear Brake Upgrade for Gen 1 - Better Balanced Braking
Alpine CD Player

Car has fresh Tires - Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
New Upgraded Head Gaskets - Installed @ Tator's Dodge
New Side Sills- No problem with oxidation @ rivets
New Plugs and Wires
New O2 Sensors
New Fluids

Here is what the Car Comes With:

Stock Vinyl Soft Top and Windows (windows never installed)- Correct for 92
Vipermania Hardtop with 96 Slider Soft Windows (best option for Gen 1)
Stock Exhaust - From the headers back. So unbolt the race exhaust and bolt on stock exhaust.
Stock Vented Side Sills (extra set)- New Set replaced under partial warrantee from Dodge.
Extra Rear End- Currently I have the stock 92 Rear End and Gears in the car. But the car comes with an extra rear differencial 3.33 gears and speedo calibration box (still in car).
All Storage Bags for Windows / Soft Top / Back Window
Brand New Dash- Dash gets worn so I bought an extra dash and glove box door (goes with the car).
All 92 literature/ Special Shop Manuals / Leather Case
Rare Framed 92 Poster with Car Specs. - I have never seen another copy of this print.
Stock Radio
Stock Cove Inserts
New Windshield Wiper Arms (new in box)
New Weatherstrips for Doors (new in box)
New Fog Lamp Covers (new in box)
Stock Mopar Bra
Tonneau Cover

Overall condition of car... A fantastic driver. Well cared for and mechanically sound. Owned by the Past President of the New England VCA and a passionate VCA Member.
Auto-Crossed once a year and Drag Raced once a year in stock form. Needs nothing to be enjoyed as it sits.

If you want a show car... the car will need some paint work. Front fascia, hood and side sills. This will be reflected in the asking price.

Asking $25k includes all the extras. Buy it now for $23k, without the extras (hard top / windows / exhaust / side sills / rear end / memorabilia) $21k

Let me know if your interested... [email protected]

danfromohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, that is exactly what I would be looking for. A driver, not a garage queen. Sounds like a great car at a great price!

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, say it ain't so!

For those of you thinking of looking at this car, I will tell you the paint is just to die for. Jeff has kept this car in great shape. Every time I see it I am still impressed with how good it looks. I've taken lots of pictures of it over the years.

Best of luck to you Jeff. The next owner will be getting a good deal here.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I'm reverting to my days of owning an Antique car. This time I'm looking at TVR's (Classic British Sports Cars)...

But my main reason for the change is financial. I need to set up an emergency fund for myself and my family.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please put it in the classifeds here per the site rules, for sale posts are not permitted in the forums unlewss the ad is first placed in the classifieds here. The ad is free to you as a VCA member. Good luck with the sale, sorry to see you leave the Viper world

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, your wife would have killed you!! But I'm not married and it would be very nice as a track car for me!! Great price too!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if this car is in HALF the shape it was when i saw it, someone is getting a very nice,well taken care of car.

wish i had the extra cash right now or id buy it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang