My 99GTS and 94 RT/10

troublemaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never have any luck posting a whole album.

In Photobucket, click on the picture, the click on direct link in the drop down box, right click and save, then when you post the link here, delete the http:// from the box.

Beautiful ride buy the way.
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey thanks! For the compliment and the help. I will try and post a pic of my GTS now...

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
two awesome snakes!!!!!!!!!The gen1 is stealing the show!!!!!

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a beautiful Gen 1!!!! Love the tint on your side windows - what type are those?

Thanks,i will have to go back in my receipts and make sure where i got these. They are the sliders. I looked at the place i thought i ordered them from but since the exact ones don't show up,i better make sure.I will go and find them tomorrow(a lot of receipts to go through)

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone,when i first bought the gen 1 , i thought what the heck because it was so hard to shift and was just a rough running beast. I found out recently my header gaskets were leaking and also my stock shifter was broken. I had all that fixed and she is running great now. The GTS runs great too. Thanks!

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a beautiful Gen 1!!!! Love the tint on your side windows - what type are those?

Those windows are Vipermania (out of production I think..)

Sliders are a bit different.. I think Northwest Engineering makes/made them.. They have a metal frame that goes all the way around the two pieces of plexi that make the window. The front piece of plexi slides back while the rear plexi is fixed.

I want some sliders and would be happy to trade my spare set of V-mania windows for a set (damaged or not..).

My .02

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those windows are Vipermania (out of production I think..)

Sliders are a bit different.. I think Northwest Engineering makes/made them.. They have a metal frame that goes all the way around the two pieces of plexi that make the window. The front piece of plexi slides back while the rear plexi is fixed.

I want some sliders and would be happy to trade my spare set of V-mania windows for a set (damaged or not..).

My .02

This is why i did make sure...i just went back again and i did order them from Partrack but apparently they got them from Vipermania...that's why i wanted to makes sure. To bad they are out of production because i love them. Look better than the other's i checked out although quite expensive at over 1200. Beats the heck putta those danged zippered one's! :drive:

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao: No, it's not.

Both nice cars!

Thanks,i love them both. The gen 1 is a bit rougher to drive but a lot of fun whereas the GTS is easier driving . I get a lot of looks in either,but honestly the gen 1 gets most attention . I was out in the garage last night looking at both and trying to figure why. I came to the conclusion the GTS looks more like a modern sports car and the gen 1 just looks like an old roadster and everyone deep inside would like to just hop into it and motor down the road with the top off. I am just fortunate to have a great wife who let me keep both. :drive:

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that sounds like a very tolerant wife! 2 Vipers are quite a handful! That is definately one of the cleanest Gen I's I have ever seen!

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that sounds like a very tolerant wife! 2 Vipers are quite a handful! That is definately one of the cleanest Gen I's I have ever seen!

Yeah she is the best! I just happened on the gen 1 while searching for a used truck on CL.While i was looking at CL,the Viper popped up.The wife was just wa;lking by and saw it and said "what's that?,it's beautiful"...i told her it was a Viper and she said "buy it if ya want"... I called the man and he told me where he was located. We left and knowing there were several other's on the way to look at it,i stopped by the bank,withdrew the money in cash and flew over to the guys house(in my car)...and as i walked into his house the phone rang and it was a man on the road to seller's and asking him to please hold it til he got there and he would buy it. The seller told him sorry,just sold it.He was asking 25k but i negotiated it to 21k,so i am happy.Thanks! :drive:

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a great price! Congrats!

I am very happy with the price and am going to hang on to it .Have invested around 6k in it with upgrades like windows ,gears and a few other things,but still seems cheap to me anyway. I also got a great deal on the GTS. Paid a little over 35k for it,and it is like new with just 17k miles(Thanks John). Has been well cared for . Thanks! :drive:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang