My Brother got bit...looking for SRT-10:

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm looking for an SRT-10 for my brother. At first he was looking at a Lotus Elise, and has decided to try and find a SRT-10 in his price range. His main preferences are:

X < $40,000 (The big kicker)
Not Red (unless a killer price)
Vert (preferred)

Not looking for a quick buy. If somebody's looking to sell next year even, he'd be considering it. He also has a 2000 C5 Corvette that's modded to the extent of a Z06 that he'd be willing to trade, although not a necessity because he has potential interested buyers.

Thanks guys!

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You might be able to land an 03 for that based on what I've seen on eBay.

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I mentioned in another thread that if I sold my 2005 yellow vert today that I would take 41K but that it's not for sale right now. I didn't mention that my asking price will drop $750 each month as value goes down and loan principle goes down.

This time next year I might be selling. This would mean my asking price this time next year will be 32K.

OP
OP
L

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I mentioned in another thread that if I sold my 2005 yellow vert today that I would take 41K but that it's not for sale right now. I didn't mention that my asking price will drop $750 each month as value goes down and loan principle goes down.

This time next year I might be selling. This would mean my asking price this time next year will be 32K.

Well, let me know when you'd like to sell and I'll pass the info along to him.

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Maybe you ought donate it and take a larger write-off.;)

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He made the right choice. I had an Elise for a few days. Fun car in the twisties but just not enough gumption to justify the spartan interior and Toyota powerplant. The exige is a closer rival but the viper is on another planet.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang