My collection of Snakes continues to grow

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not too long ago you were getting rid of all your snakes, but your collection grows, awesome dude!

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations! ND is quite a ways from Maine but if you ever need any help keeping all of those Vipers in proper road going form, just let me know!

Nick

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see you are adding the '96 GTS to your collection. That is the one car that makes any Viper collection complete. :headbang:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome!! :2tu:

Can you post a picture of your Garage for me? My mind is wondering how beautiful of a site it must be!! :D

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice collection. Are you purposely staying away from the SRT's and Srt rams?

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome!! :2tu:

Can you post a picture of your Garage for me? My mind is wondering how beautiful of a site it must be!! :D

That's what I was wondering as well. With such a nice collection you really need to take some pictures and post them here for all of us Viper fans to enjoy. :laugh:

Congrats on your latest Edition! :2tu: Er..Addition. ;)

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
My 1996 GTS (serial#00003) was delivered this week.

Unbelieveable car. How many miles and what is the story on this car? Must have been a car given to one of the top exec's.

It has 10,700 miles and yes it was owned by a Chysler exec. The first 12 GTSs were supposedly produced in order by serial number (making this the 3rd GTS).
Number 1 is supposedly still owned by Eaton and number 2 by Lutz.

This GTS seems to be very unique (the oiler filler is even on the opposite side of the other 96 GTSs).

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
Nice collection. Are you purposely staying away from the SRT's and Srt rams?

I prefer the earlier styling, but I actully may consider the new coupe. I went to the Minneapolis Auto Show this weekend to see the new coupe but it was not there. They said it may arrive later in the week but it is 430 miles away
so it is unlikely I will be able to see it in person in the near future.

The people requesting pictures in the earlier posts: I will be taking some when I get the cars all at the same location when the weather gets better.

ANYONE THAT PASSES THROUGH BISMARCK, ND CAN JUST STOP BY AND TAKE A FIRST HAND LOOK.

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dakota - Wow! What a great collection of Vipers you own. I must also say, from your avatar, your home looks beautiful as well!! Congratulations! However you have achieved it, I am sure you have earned it. :2tu:

I for one will anxiously look forward to your adding a few more picutres to your gallery. :)

Got_Vnum

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow! #3! And here I am all happy about my #190. Thanks a LOT! :p Its so cool that to have all those cars with an owner who will appreciate them. Congrats! :2tu:

The GTS-R is an absolute BEAST! I got to see Greenberg's in action at Thunder Hill 3 weeks ago. Three words... WET YOUR PANTS! Do you drive or track the GTS-R at all?

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
Wow! #3! And here I am all happy about my #190. Thanks a LOT! :p Its so cool that to have all those cars with an owner who will appreciate them. Congrats! :2tu:

The GTS-R is an absolute BEAST! I got to see Greenberg's in action at Thunder Hill 3 weeks ago. Three words... WET YOUR PANTS! Do you drive or track the GTS-R at all?

I do not track any of my snakes. I hardly even drive them. I just admire the LQQKS!!! I love Vipers as you probably can see.

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
I just got back from picking up a 2006 First Edition Coupe. The more I look at it, the more I love it!

I think I am going to have to go for the cure so I can cut my Viper habit.

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
How many cars does your garage hold? I'd be glad to offer a surrogate garage if you are having any overflow problems

I have a detached garage by my house that holds 5 of them and I have the other 3 plus the SRT Ram at my hobby shop.