My doubles for sale/trade

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to get rid of these doubles I have. I'd rather sell since a little extra $$ wouldn't hurt right now, but I'm also welcome to trades for any type Viper model car/memorabilia as well. I will sell/trade separately or as a group. Please PM me or post here with any offers. Any flaws in packaging can be seen in pics, but feel free to ask me for more pics/details if you'd like. The only flaw that can't be seen is the card for the ".com" car is very wavy. Looks like it may have got wet and warped at one time. It may straighten out by sticking it under a heavy book for a while, but I dont wanna guarantee it will. I have 2 of the blue RT/10 (2nd Hotwheels in 1st pic) to trade/sell. TIA!

You must be registered for see images

Classified ad:
ViperClub Classifieds - Message - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

Last edited:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darn I was hoping there were yellow ones. Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chad is saving those for himself.:D:D:D

Robert

For me to have any doubles of yellows, that would mean that not only did I slip up and buy one yellow, that I actually bought 2! :rolaugh:

I still have some straightening up to do and may come across more doubles. If I find any yellows, I'll let you 2 know first :2tu:

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

sale is done.... well for most of them. plus he threw in a few yellow cars but im not supposed to tell anyone. It looks like he played with them... ALOT! LOL Ive got first bid on any yellow viper anything.:D

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sale is done.... well for most of them. plus he threw in a few yellow cars but im not supposed to tell anyone. It looks like he played with them... ALOT! LOL Ive got first bid on any yellow viper anything.:D

They look played with because I took my McV models and rammed the yellow ones like a destruction derby :lmao:

Here's whats left:

2 of these:

Last edited: