My Experience with Bill Pemberton

jrod178

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I contacted Mr. Pemberton three days ago about leasing a viper, about 30 mins after emailing him I got a detailed response answering all my questions and asking me to contact him at my earliest convenience. I have never spoken to a car salesperson more dedicated to helping a customer and willing to take the time to talk to them on the phone. He explained how picky he is about getting cars from other dealers and the extreme lengths he goes to, to take care of the cars at his dealership. I was truly impressed. All my calls were returned immediately, and he explained all my options. Not only is he a great salesperson, and very honest, but a dedicated Viper enthusiast. He was very familiar with the cars he was selling and vipers in general, most dealers when you ask them a question have to call you back because they do not know anything about the cars they have. Bill was able to answer all my questions without hesitation. After deciding leasing was not the best option for me, and I am going to hold off and purchase one in the spring (Doesn't make a lot of sense to purchase now, since I live in NY) Bill was polite and courteous and emailed me saying if theres anyway he can help to drop him a line. It's nice to know that there is still a honest car salesperson out there who's concerned with making his customers happy besides selling cars. You've definitely earned my business in the future Bill, and thanks for all your help.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't get me started. Pemberton's a silver-tongued devil; he's somehow sold me three Vipers in the past 2 years, and I haven't the slightest idea how he did it. He must have used some old Jedi mind trick
wink.gif

FE GTS 195

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill is one of the few guys that could sell a $5 bill for $10 and have you smiling. He is very knowledgeable and deserves all the accolades that he receives.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jawohl! Und you VILL buy der car ven you hear his voice an der phonen! It may be Hans calling, or perhaps even a hispanic sounding gentleman, but you WILL buy! Yoda Pemberton uses the force in mysterious ways.

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is that corn shuckin,goat milkin,cow puckin slinger,pig mud stomper stii in buisness,dont they still take him back to the hospital for his medication(rabies,schizophrenia) at nightfall?

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jrod178,
You can't go wrong with Bill, but watch out for him! He might talk you into two Vipers!! [It's going to be a long winter
crying.gif
]
Hope to see you at some of our NY events!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang