My Gen II Snake with SRT-10 Wheels/Tires!!! What do you think?

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1Meansnake - I think it looks great! Lowering it will definitely make it look even nicer.

THOR - here is a cut/paste that someone did for me. I was considering Gen3 wheels at one point.
111gen3-on-gen11.JPG

OP
OP
1MEANSNAKE

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
I like the shot in front of the governer's mansion. What does he think? lol
How does the cost compare with aftermarket wheels?

The house is actually in Rosehaven where i took the pictures across the street on the water! The girl who lives there is an ol'e friend of mine ;) Im only 28 and will one day have a house as large or larger if all goes well as planned :p

Cost in relation to aftermarket wheels if you go this route will still save you a few dollars. I cant say enough about the difference in handling from the stock wheels/tires.

I cant wait to lower the car to get rid of some of the gap. The SRT wheels on the RT/10 looks like it would be a great combo :2tu:

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did someone run out of money? The stripes seem to come to a sudden stop in the back! :D

You must be registered for see images

Wheels look good.

OP
OP
1MEANSNAKE

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did someone run out of money? The stripes seem to come to a sudden stop in the back! :D

You must be registered for see images

Wheels look good.

lol, if i didn't buy those HID lights from you, i could have finished the stripes :p

Honestly, i have been busy striping other Vipers and have not found the motivation to finish my own, as well as im pulling the rear bumper to have it refinished due to a truck rolling into the back of me at about 2mph. The carbon fiber stripes will be done for spring and those HID's will be installed as well :2tu:

OP
OP
1MEANSNAKE

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need chrome lug nuts now since i changed over from the stock wheels with the hidden bronze lug nuts. Chuck Tator i need some chrome lug nuts :) Or if anyone has a set sitting around they would like to get rid of let me know :2tu:

I have heard that the lug nuts on the new Durangos or Rams with the 20"ers are the same ?????

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A full set recently sold on ebay for $35.

Get a set of Gorrilla lugs, they look nicer than the stock one anyway.

And the durango assumption is right. Not sure about the Ram w/20's but those are 5 lug wheels.

OP
OP
1MEANSNAKE

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member