My GTS Looks Mean Lowered..Pic..

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I put a set of Eibach springs on my GTS, it really does sit better than stock, especially in the rear. Most people will not notice, but when I park my car next to my buddies GTS it definitly sits nicer...just my 02...worth the time and money...00PROWLER...
3369Picture_007-med.jpg

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes,yes it does...badazz Viper my brother. Is that a Viper 4-wheeling in the snow??? lol

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You call that low? LOL!

Just kidding! Looks great!
Hey AB the reason you lowered your Viper is so you wouldn't need a ladder to get in...just kidding. :D

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife even commented of the 4X4 looks before I lowered.
I then decided it was cheaper to lower than kick her to the curb.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You call that low? LOL!

Just kidding! Looks great!
Hey AB the reason you lowered your Viper is so you wouldn't need a ladder to get in...just kidding. :D

hahahahhaah..... looks like someone else knows about how short AB is...

00Prowler, how about you stop lowering your car, and get a guys PCM out for him ;-)

Jon

What are you heckiling at stepstool boy! You're not too far from using a stepstool to get on the ladder to get you in your viper!

This is where the thread goes to hell. LOL!

OP
OP

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it handles better, lower center of gravity, rides about the same. Think I only paid 250.00 or so for the set of four. You can remove the coil overs on your garage floor, bring them to a local auto repair facility, and have them replace the springs with a spring compressor. I paid 60.00 for that, realign it, and your sittin' pretty...AL...

OP
OP

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
00Prowler, how about you stop lowering your car, and get a guys PCM out for him ;-)

Hey Jon, I shipped out your PCM today... :2tu: :D

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Jon, I shipped out your PCM today... :2tu: :D

Prowler,

Thanks Chief !!

Adam... (AB)....,

I wont hijack poor Prowlers post, but I will let eveyone know that you often need people to hold your hand and help lift you up in your booster chair seat (custom made), to get into your viper you short SOB.

Jon

ninjaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about some pictures of the car from the side. Also, I am curious about lowering the car with springs versus multiadjustable shocks and springs. Which is best in terms of handling, ride, etc. Any commments would be appreciated.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
AB, in your avatar your car looks much lower than what I have been able to achieve, what have you done to lower the front so much?

OP
OP

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the alignment done, had to reset the camber, just barely got it into spec. tires wearing fine...00PROWLER...