My Low Mile Steel Gray GTS Coupe is doing the unthinkable....

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is sitting its little over-maintained, nearly-worshipped self in the clasifieds right now: http://classifieds.viperclub.org/sh...ne-gts-steel-gray-2c-cognac-2c-1-of-38&cat=19

Had the car 5 joyful years, but space limitations in my garage and another car coming have forced this shift. I've maintained this car as a 'keeper' (as I try with most things) and it has not been abused, though Vipers are so tough they can take a lot!

I hope it goes to another VCA member. Regardless, I plan to remain a fan and a member (having rejoined this week!) and look forward to the next one down the road.

OP
OP
A

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that interior, and paint combo!

Thanks, I agree! Most of the emails and calls on the car have been most interested in this particular combination. Everyone has their favorite it seems, this - to me - walks the fine line of subdued yet powerful.

Not sure if this is allowed, but the car is on ebay now, search for Viper 'pristine 1 of 38'. Thanks. If I've broken thousands of member guidelines, please delete this and call me names.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the link to the ebay ad. Hope this is okay to post, if not, delete. Thanks for all the comments and inquiries.

BTW, went to the garage where the car is stored and flicked on the fluorescent lights. Steel gray turns almost blue in that light. I just stood there drinking my coffee thinking how I'm going to miss this car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...Name=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale. Even though it may be the right thing to do, it's still not easy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC