My new 08 order.....

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is in the books, and I'm excited about it. Ordered the Venom Red/Silver coupe, with graphite console and razor wheels. Can't wait to get it - maybe next week?? LOL Anyway, the anticipation will be fun, knowing that I'm among the first three hundred or so cars. Ordered the car from Pt Lavaca Group Tomball Dodge during our Houston VCA meeting last Saturday. In the meantime, my 05 is ready for a Paxton!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your order--color combo sounds GREAT especially with the Razor wheels~did they give you any clue as to WHEN you might be expecting it to come in? Sept. or so?
~juli~

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish we could get these cars next week ! That would be too good the anticipation will make for a long summer :)

OP
OP
J

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli - no idea really when the car will be produced. I'm realistic and think it would be a good Christmas present. If it comes before that, so much the better!! The color combo is an anamoly for me - I'm a fan of black normally, but I'm ready for something different.

Austin - thanks. You will be one of the first to see it if you hang around the Houston VCA. I want you to come to our first "new club" dinner in a few weeks. Will let you know details.

Viper ACR - yeah, buying this car is one of those mystery events that you know is going to be good, but have to wait for the process to unfold. Very contrary to our modern "instant gratification" society. Kinda nice, actually.

Thank you all for your comments.

JB

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The waiting is kind of fun though your right . Every chance I can I search and see if I can find any new info released . Its like unwrapping a present one tear of paper at a time . You know whats underneath, but with every piece of wrapping gone is another glimpse of whats inside. You know its gonna be good but its hard to resist taking time to unwrap . You just want to rip it all off and see all thats beneath.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JB--Being realistic is good--tho the anticipation is the worst!! Yeah, I figured between Sept-Dec., depending on when they start the production orders. Also a black Viper lover here, but the choice you picked, the Venom Red w/Silver coupe would be a most favorable combo. Congratulations again on your order, and of course, LET US KNOW!!!! Amen to what ViperAcr said!!! The unwrapping, what a creative way to put it!!
~juli~