My new hero

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just read the latest Viper magazine. Holy Cow. There's a feature on a couple named Wayne and D'Ann Rauh that own, wait for it, 29 Vipers. And they only started collecting in 2006. My hat's off to them. 29!!! I feel impotent. And yes Dave, they're from Texas.

OP
OP
V

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to see thier garage. Gotta be HUGE!

Article says they live on a 28 acre spread with multiple garages. Also says they are planning a new building to hold an additional 20+ cars. I thought I had Viper fever bad. These people take it to a whole new level. Bravo!

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I call and complain, call and complain, it does no good.
Have not gotten a magazine from them, (at reg. sched. intervals,) being a paying member in good standing, mind you.
WITHOUT CALLING EVERY FREEKIN TIME TO TELL THEM THAT I HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for hi-jacking, but this is getting annoying.

Why should I have to call and remind EVERY issue????:dunno:

OP
OP
V

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have not gotten a magazine from them, (at reg. sched. intervals,) being a paying member in good standing, mind you.
WITHOUT CALLING EVERY FREEKIN TIME TO TELL THEM THAT I HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My guess is your mailman's a Viperholic and he's stealing your magazine.

OP
OP
V

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok here's a scan of their collection from Viper Quarterly. Hope this is ok with mods.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
WRONG !!! they are now up to 31

"""And they only began collecting in 2 0 0 6 !!!"""

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just sent an email to JRThompson about you. Let me know if you don't hear anything from them by the end of next week, I know they will be attending the autocross for the next few days.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So they've spend almost $2.5M on Vipers? I think these people have waaay too much time and money on their hands...... I just wish it was me:rolaugh:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's almost a full time job keeping a small fraction of 29 cars going.......:crazy2:

I can't imagine....

Wonder what their detail spray bill is a month?

Seriously, if it's not to imposing to ask, does any body know if they have ....
"car keepers"? (or whatever the term is..)

Or, do they mostly stay in the garage? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Question... What do you do if your sitting in the living room, and a car alarm goes off ?

Congrats to the Rauhs'... WOW....:2tu:

OP
OP
V

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's almost a full time job keeping a small fraction of 29 cars going.......:crazy2:

I can't imagine....

Wonder what their detail spray bill is a month?

Seriously, if it's not to imposing to ask, does any body know if they have ....
"car keepers"? (or whatever the term is..)

Or, do they mostly stay in the garage? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Question... What do you do if your sitting in the living room, and a car alarm goes off ?

Congrats to the Rauhs'... WOW....:2tu:

Article says they drive 4 or so a day. Would only take about a week to cycle through them all.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Met them in Detroit for the Niagara trip, very nice couple, they have a few Prowlers too.:drive:

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I met them here in Breckenridge over the fourth. They do some traveling with them and hook up with local VCA events. It was their second year in Breckenridge. And yes, the brought their Vipers along to be in the parade with us. Nice couple.

PittsS2B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see they have the spider-man viper. I always wondered where that car ended up. Interesing paint on the ACR on the right as well.

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would hope they are all modded and putting out some high HP... I mean, obviousely money is not an issue, lol.