My new license plate

BlueRush2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On Monday of this week (3/7/11) the State of Texas opened up the seven digit license plates for personalization. I got what I wanted..

My aim was to have something fun and proud without being TOO antagonizing to Johnny Law.

For Texas residents, if you want to do this the State is keeping this open until next Monday the 14th. The website is MyPlates.com. You can go on there and try out your idea to see if it's available and also model the kind of plate you want.

I always feel like I have to say this but I am not in any way associated with this website, it is run by a company hired by the State.

OP
OP
B

BlueRush2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just ordered mine; im sure that i just invited myself to get a lot of fast cars to embarrass me.

What did you get? My second choice was going to be H870MPH. My wife very lovingly suggested WACKJOB or NUTCASE so I turned around and suggested DIVORCD. That landed me in the DOGHOUS.

Hope you got a good one!

Vital Velocity

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What did you get? My second choice was going to be H870MPH. My wife very lovingly suggested WACKJOB or NUTCASE so I turned around and suggested DIVORCD. That landed me in the DOGHOUS.

Hope you got a good one!

I was going to go with f8l Bite but ended up going with YOU LOSE . Figured if i ever sell the viper and get something to replace it I could transfer the plate. Im not the fastest guy out there but whatever! :drive::lmao:

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great plate!
Very good score.

Here in OH, the letter "O" and the number "0" are the same shape/size/font, so you have to get pretty creative. :)

Vital Velocity

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had been waiting for a couple years for 7 characters; it wasnt until today when my business partner sent me this link that alerted me they are available....so thanks viperlcub!

Husker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Seven letters.

I had this on my Shelby before I purchased my Viper.

Never had any problems getting pulled over....yet.

Last edited:
F

FrgMstr

Here's my new one. They did not have a solid black plate for the 7 letter designs, so I went with 6 a couple months ago.

You must be registered for see images

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had "TRY 2" on my mustang when I was kid. I wanted everybody to mess with me though. That was a hell of fun car and back in the early to mid 90's there weren't a lot of 11 sec cars running around on the street, so I didn't have many problems with the challengers. :)

There's so many fast cars out there now, it's insane. A guy around town that is a friend of friend just built some butt-ugly, primer gray civic hatch. It looks like the biggest piece of **** on earth, but he got me pretty bad on a pull from 80. He has no traction before that and was even spinning pretty bad when we first took off from 80. I don't want to sound like Twister, but a stripped out civic putting 550 to the wheels is fast little car on a highway pull. Still a POS, but man that pissed me off.

I know there will always be someone faster out there, but SVS needs to hurry up with that PD blower for the Gen III. :)

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's so many fast cars out there now, it's insane. A guy around town that is a friend of friend just built some butt-ugly, primer gray civic hatch. It looks like the biggest piece of **** on earth, but he got me pretty bad on a pull from 80. He has no traction before that and was even spinning pretty bad when we first took off from 80. I don't want to sound like Twister, but a stripped out civic putting 550 to the wheels is fast little car on a highway pull. Still a POS, but man that pissed me off.
Don't sweat it.
The guy still has to wake up every day, open the garage door and go, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhcccccc***********".

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was something long needed here but wow that price is out of control. I will stay with my six figure personal plate for 40.00 a year.

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my plates 6 0r seven months ago, and the price wasnt bad. I got it for 450 for 10 years. pic of my plate.
You must be registered for see images attach

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is mine, the state denied it at first and I did file an appeal with the defination of "ASP"
from the dictionary.

Last edited:

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking of either of these. what do you guys think? I'm running a yellow coupe

Attachments

• charmer.jpg
    charmer.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
  • MOARR2.jpg
    MOARR2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3

DeceptioN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm still trying to think of 1, all the good ones are taken in California. All I could think of so far that isn't taken is U R LSNG. Someone already has U R LOSNG though. So I feel like if I get it without the O, I lost.

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine:

CRS MSSL

The earlier posters are correct: it is very difficult to find good plates in California! I wanted BCH SNAKE but it, and all variations thereof was taken.

It runs about $90 per year here for custom plates.