My New Racing Shoes!

F

FrgMstr

No socks needed. Machine washable. Very lightweight.

I can actually now FEEL the pedals. My size 13 foot makes it easy to get your foot in the wrong place when driving. I can actually feel the pedals now and know where my foot is.

Stupid looking? Hell yes. Comfortable? Hell yes. Totally water proof and doubles as a great boat shoe? Hell yes.

If nothing else, since these are red, I will go faster.

You must be registered for see images

Here is a link to the shoes I am wearing.

You can grab you some here at Amazon for the same price I paid at Luke's Locker...these were $85.

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad they look ********... just wear flip flops and take them off when you drive, that is what I do and I love it!

OP
OP
F

FrgMstr

Too bad they look ********... just wear flip flops and take them off when you drive, that is what I do and I love it!

Illegal to go shoeless in Texas. And I just don't like it.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm a runner, and these are all the new rage in the running world. I'll stick with my Asics, thanks. Which, by the way, I use a "retired" pair for driving the Viper!

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha those are wild.. please tell me you wouldn't wear those driving your car and then into a store after? You would have a change of shoes right? :smirk:

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No socks needed. Machine washable. Very lightweight.

I can actually now FEEL the pedals. My size 13 foot makes it easy to get your foot in the wrong place when driving. I can actually feel the pedals now and know where my foot is.

Stupid looking? Hell yes. Comfortable? Hell yes. Totally water proof and doubles as a great boat shoe? Hell yes.

If nothing else, since these are red, I will go faster.

You must be registered for see images

Here is a link to the shoes I am wearing.

You can grab you some here at Amazon for the same price I paid at Luke's Locker...these were $85.

Interesting concept....it's like Sasquatch meets the Village People.

I'm glad they're working for you, now if they'll just pass tech inspection at the track :dunno:

Cheers,
George

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a girl driving a Porsche GT3 Sunday at Harris Hill in San Marcos wearing those or something very close. Hers were almost a clear color, more like a gel type material.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If going on the track with those...most likely won't pass inspection. Interesting concept though. Seems like a stylish clash between B.D.S.M. and QVC fashion.

Though I'd bet they're great on the beach.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

FrgMstr

Gotten some miles in these and they do drive very very well. Happy with my purchase. Certainly gives me better control. And I can feel the AC on my piggies! W00T!!1

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But, I bet they cover the pedals really fast....as they are RED! :D

Seriously, similar problem as many of you...I drive with my 4E foot in cross trainers....really difficult to hit the brake without hitting the gas....bit of a problem.

But, I do not see any driving shoes, especially the Puma Speed Cats that will fit. They are all fairly narrow so even if I go up a size or so, still will be too narrow....causes pain...ugh!

Looked at Capezio, but they aren't really good for driving...work nicely on drums though!:headbang:

Last edited:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I couldn't resist so I looked up the Vibram Five Fingers site and they say they fit wide feet because of the flexible fabric. I found one style that has laces and "almost" looks like a driving shoe...mostly black with gray accents:

Vibram FiveFingers - BIKILA LS

You must be registered for see images attach

Short of this, I do not have an option other than my cross trainers...

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Sleestak and Frog Master were the same people.

Lol....enjoy the shoes just havin fun with ya.

Bruce

viperracer77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres mine, and if you cant see what they say its, VIPER on the left shoe and 77 on the right.:2tu:

Attachments

• viper shoe 1.jpg
    viper shoe 1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 29
  • viper shoe 2.jpg
    viper shoe 2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
F

FrgMstr

Go to nike they make custom shoes in what ever color you want. And you can put text on the back of what ever you want.

The problem with Nike's, and that accounts for half my shoes, is the fact that they hang the other pedals and I can't feel it happening with my foot. My damn foot is just too big. :( With these I can FEEL was is going on . Diggin it lots. I am not worried about how they look.