My new (redone) garage!

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The garage re-vamp has started, and I have the back to prove it!

Finished laying down the new epoxy last night, looks GREAT! Painting the walls GTS blue tonight, white trim on the window moldings and (maybe) black doors.

Viper logo will be painted on the wall. I have new cabinets to put in place, a couch and TV are also doing there. Finishing my arcade (mame) cabinet in black sides w/ a blue control panel.

If anyone has any good viper signs or memorabelia (a shattered hood cheap? hehe.. I wish) they would like to sell.. drop me a line!

ahh.... 350sqft of viper heaven...

James

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
James, shame on you
nono.gif

We need pics, even in progress!!!

What epoxy did you use for the floor???

Tomer

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got a damaged hood for $100 at a salvage auction, just some minor cracks and some scuffs, just needs paint and it goes up in our garage
supergrin.gif

Oh and post pics darn it.

OP
OP
M

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, my walls (and me, somewhat) are BLUE! American Blue... looks great! doing 2 coats.

Doors will be getting semi-gloss white. Snake logo will be a high gloss blue background with a white "cracking" overlay... should look quite cool!

.... oh... and monnieh.... Ribbit was in response to the Porsche post (they look like frogs...)
smile.gif

MM

venmous

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think it is cool to own a car where it inspires you to re-vamp where the car is kept. The car dictates your actions. . .plays on your emotions. . .

except, I'm screwed. What do I do? Go buy midnight BLACK and turn my garage into a blackhole ? All the Blue/White, White/Blue, and Yell-0H!! Vipers have a distinct decorating advantage.

ALAS! What to do. . .what to do. . .I love having problems like how to properly set-up my garage so my snake is happy.

OP
OP
M

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simple... Steel grey walls with black trim, and black track lighting!

Your wheels are grey, your car is black.... emphesise the metallic-steel color and black contrasts. Add a black viper logo to the wall to keep things broken up a bit.

smile.gif

MM

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang