My new Viper ******...

adg44

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that I have your attention :D, I picked up a Viper ****** for a fraction of the cost. Only problem now is that my Viper feels slow! 0-60 in 2.8 seconds.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

adg44

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A TT setup on the Viper should solve that problem!

Haha, no toys for the Viper. I have my other car that I play with. Actually I just finished the supercharger install on that last weekend:

It won't beat the Viper though. :p

Last edited:

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, no toys for the Viper. I have my other car that I play with. Actually I just finished the supercharger install on that last weekend:

It won't beat the Viper though. :p

Nice alway loved those narrow angle v6's. Sounds real good with a good exhaust. Which VW model is this one? Corrado? R32? Im not the most versed on which models got the VR6. Im partial to the Corrado. Had a friend with a sc one that was pretty quick back in the day.

Blazeone

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice Bimmer, I just picked up a left over '08 new CBR1000rr. Very fast up to 150 after that the Vipers going to win.

OP
OP
A

adg44

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice alway loved those narrow angle v6's. Sounds real good with a good exhaust. Which VW model is this one? Corrado? R32? Im not the most versed on which models got the VR6. Im partial to the Corrado. Had a friend with a sc one that was pretty quick back in the day.

That is a 92 Corrado VR6. I'm old school.

I had an R32, which was probably the best VW of late.

That engine increased displacement to 3.2 litres and 250 HP (which is what the Corrado makes now with the supercharger).

OP
OP
A

adg44

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Bimmer, I just picked up a left over '08 new CBR1000rr. Very fast up to 150 after that the Vipers going to win.

Awesome looking bike - the new CBRs look great. What is the top speed of that? The K1200S runs out of steam at 178 MPH.

Blazeone

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome looking bike - the new CBRs look great. What is the top speed of that? The K1200S runs out of steam at 178 MPH.

Top speed as liter bikes go not the high around 176mph. Limited of course through electronics and gearing. However it does 95mph in first gear:eek2:

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice, a truly sophisticated version of a sport bike - congrats, I know that's gotta be a blast.

I've been riding since I was 8 and on liter sport bikes since '88 and they sure make getting a car to feel 'fast' difficult. Thing is, even if you get the car to run low 10's and high 9's, so it is as fast, the bike does it with you fairly exposed and hanging on for dear life ... has such a raw rush feel.

Modern sport bikes are amazing engineering, you can ride to the road course and rip it up, go to the drags and turn 9's and low 10's, then go cruise to the beach in 4 hours of traffic in 90 degree weather. The perf to $ to range of use is just incredible IMHO.

186hp from 998cc. What would that be with 8.3 liters, like 1500hp. Now when it came down to my R1 or my viper, the bike was gone baby gone.

redlineviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Now this is actually a good looking bike!

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet looking bike. I don't have the guts to haul ass on two wheels. Dropping the top is the next best thing.:)