My pics and a quick video !

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My 2000 RT/10 has a custom Enzo paint with 3 layer (pearl, silver and white) stripes. I used the stripes paint to match the brake ducts on the Hennnnnesssssey facia as well as the mirrors.
I also have a custom red and balck interior with painted dash board and center console.
HID lights, ZAF accessories and other stuff
I am looking right now at ROE SC and HREs for my next mods, the car currently has the TNT 655bhp package with full TNT headers and exhauts. It should be dynoing something like 560-580 RWHP.

What do you guys think of what I did so far ?

6498P6042329-med.jpg

649810040_G-med.jpg

6498bostoncruise_059-med.jpg

6498Image_013_-med.jpg

6498Image_019_-med.JPG

6498bostoncruise_094-med.jpg

6498car050404_0003-med.jpg

And finally here is a quick video:

http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/649810020.avi

More pics are in my gallery.

OP
OP
V

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bruce,

Thanks for the advice. I am actually thinking about stoptechs now but I am not sure what I should go with first.
As for the handling what do you suggest exactly ?
Here is what's currently on the car:

Package Includes TNT 3” Stainless exhaust, 1 3/4 headers, TNT 65mm throttle bodies, Ported intake manifold, Race air induction, 1.7 billet shaft rockers, hardened pushrods, 8.5mm plug wires, 3:45 rear end upgrade with speedo recalibration box, Computer programming as needed, all necessary gaskets, hardware and fluids.
Fully ported and polished cylinder heads with 3 angle competition valve job, oversized Stainless intake and exhaust valves, competition springs, retainers and locks. Port matching of intake and exhaust runners, polished and CC’ed combustion chambers, milling of head surface to raise compression to 10:1, stainless steel intake and exhaust valves, competition short throw shifter, port matched intake manifold, custom computer programming.

OP
OP
V

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That exhausts is insane it's just too loud. The cats are still in there !

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needs an autoform or mopar wing to complete it, and a set of wheels would be nice as well. Otherwise very nice car.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would suggest the daytona spoiler that some of Hennesssey's Vipers have, that would look so cool in addition with the front bumper :D
Here's a picture for the general idea:

You must be registered for see images

Gottaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice ride. I'm Sorry I missed the Boston GTG. As far as the Roe S/C goes, I'm sure someone will chime in here but does the raised compression still allow the S/C to work properly?? I thought lower compression was better for forced induction??

beckertb

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks good.

I'd do:

1) Big brakes
2) Suspension
3) Blower
4) Rear wing
5) Ditch the cats

But that's just what I did with my car..........your preferences may certainly vary.

Ben

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're not going to track the car then putting suspension upgrades probably isn't the best bang for the buck upgrade. I would certainly do the Stop Tech Big Brake package with red calipers. Often times people spend big bucks to get huge HP but then forget about the brakes. You're going to need better brakes to slow that car down. Goos looking car! :)

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do the brakes if you're going to race it. If not, then bag the stock wheels for something nicer (BBS or HRE) and add a wing.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awsome viper,, personaly i like the stock wheels..Paint the windscreen cowl and mopar wing...
Sounds great to..