My Raffle Tickets Arrived Today!!!!

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My VCA raffle tickets arrived today (one of which is the winning ticket
laugh.gif
).

Just thought people would want to know that they had started mailing them out.

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rich Detert:
My VCA raffle tickets arrived today (one of which is the winning ticket
laugh.gif
).

Just thought people would want to know that they had started mailing them out.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rich,
Here we go again...you and all the other members may as well discard your tickets, I have the winning ticket, and I have already made room in my garage for the car
smile.gif
Hey listen Rich you wouldn't want it anyway...it's not <FONT size="4"><FONT COLOR="Red">RED!!!</FONT c></FONT s>
laugh.gif

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 'VIPERESS':
Rich,
Here we go again...you and all the other members may as well discard your tickets, I have the winning ticket, and I have already made room in my garage for the car
smile.gif
Hey listen Rich you wouldn't want it anyway...it's not <FONT size="4"><FONT COLOR="Red">RED!!!</FONT c></FONT s>
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Viperess,
Can you possibly stack 3 Vipers in your garage???

OP
OP
R

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 'VIPERESS':
Rich,
smile.gif
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Laura,
The way my luck is, I could buy 2,001 of the tickets and I wouldn't win anyway. But like the saying goes "You can't win if you don't play."

I've got lots of space in the garage so there's plenty of room for another Viper at my house.
bounce.gif

As far as the color, the Blue is my wifes favorite so I have to learn to live with it or sell it to get a 2003 in <FONT size="4"><FONT COLOR="Red">Red</FONT c> </FONT s>of course.

Once my engine is back from Arrow I think I'm ready to sell the 94 and move up to a GTS anyway.
What color I end up with will really depend on what color GTS I find and get the right deal on.
Like I said before the wife wants a Blue GTS so the VCA raffle Viper fits the bill perfectly.
laugh.gif

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pack it in you guys..... it's going to be MINE!!

All throughout life, my lucky number has been "7". Imagine my surprise and excitement when I opened the envelope from Headquarters today, and out fell........ ticket number 0007.
bounce.gif

I'll be picking it up at the plant; 'bout the last week in February will be fine!!!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte