MY SSG / BLK. Coupe has arrived at RINGGOLD

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know everyone is probably sick of seeing SSG but I thought it would never leave Conner Ave.,lol.....I should have it by next Wednesday:yay::yay: Just have these two pics they sent.....
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

PS Just want to put in a plug for Mike Robbins at Ringgold,( 2nd Viper from him)very easy to work with and stood by his numbers that were quoted back in Oct....If anyone is looking for a mint 06 Bumblebee with only 215 miles,give him a call,it will be going to him next week...Kevin

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh no my bumblebee brother say its not so. thought you would keep both.looks unbelievable, a worthy replacement. i'll pm you a private question. enjoy and start digging out the driveway. B

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
CONGRATS!! You are going to love the attention you get in the SSG.

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS, I LOVE THE GREEN.... and those wheels !!!!!!!!!!!
You are right about Mike Robbins, hes great and honest. Us VCA-Georgia folks endeavor to support him whenever we can...:2tu::2tu::2tu:

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the compliments and well wishes:) Darn Winter does not want to let up here so I probably will not get it in my garage now until the 7th:mad:....I wont be able to use it until April anyway...:drive:
I hope you put more than 215 miles on this one, congrats!
You are so correct on that...I do have to enjoy this Viper ,it will be a shame not to.

Congrats, did you end up selling the bumblebee?
The Bumblebee is still here and will be picked up when they drop off the 08...PM me if you have an interest...

V

Venomiss

Very nice of them to send you pictures to share! Congratulations and send us pictures when it arrives at your house.:2tu:

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your viper....
Is that a black 08 coupe parked behind your car ?

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. 215 miles??? I would have put that on the car in the first day. I hope youy decide to drive this one a little more. Its to nice of a car to hide away in the garage.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All right Kevin!! Congrats Buddy. You will enjoy the color and significant changes over your '06 Bee. I would love to get your Bee from Mike. I miss mine. Nothing like that Yellow...unless it is SSG with Black stripes!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960