Man...that is....
crying.gif
...beautiful.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow!
You guys have taken that car to a whole new level.
Looks awesome!
Congratulations.

Sean

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*sniff* And I thought Tony and I were in a race to have the first "Shiny Edition" Roe SC. Killjoy!
smile.gif
It looks awesome, doesn't it?! BTW, what's up with all the braided line--what are those for anyway?

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott, I think the under the hood visuals, along with the
car in general, just blow you away - What reactions have
you encountered? Have the cars been in any shows?
We all know the reaction we get from our semi-stock Vipers,
it's hard fathom going beyond that.
Give us some feedback on the responses, Please!!

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
believe it or not this is my daily driver,sad thing is now i have to put my hood back on,over the years i have customized every inch of this car and continue to drive it on a daily basis,i purchased it new in 98,i have countless best of show trophies,thanks for the compliments,Scott
blush.gif
blush.gif

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">WOW!

What shop is that and what type of lifts are they?</FONT f>

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elite Motorsports of Tampa,813-294-9886,Owner Scott Schenfield The lifts are called Twinn Lifts, lifts two cars independent of another takes up less space than a single lift and has a capacity of 9,000 per side
cool.gif

kARLUG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott: Beautiful set-up. I do my own metal polishing
as a hobby and can sure appreciate the work involved.
Looks great!!!!!

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O.K.

Obviously, that looks incredible!!!

Now tell us amateurs' how you polished those intake tubes? And how long did it take? Detailed instructions please.....

Thanks in advance.....

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the intake tubes have to be chrome plated, not polished, because they're mild steel.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any thought of doing a clear engine cover section, kinda like a Ferrari 360? That engine work does not need to be covered up! Should be kept in an art museum during the week and raced on the weekend.

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! Work of art!
yesnod.gif
About time someone plated those SC intake tubes. Now you just need a sheet of lexan molded into the shape of the hood and you're all set.

What's the scoop on the valve covers. Are those reworked factory covers or full custom? I assume they are probably custom. Brings up a question I have wondered about as to whether you can you even polish or plate magnesium. Anyone know?

--- Ken

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!!! Best looking Viper engine I have ever seen!!!

Do you have an aftermarket engine oiling system?

Can you take some pics of your carbon fiber panels?? Who does your carbon fiber work?

Have you run the car with the S/C and N2O?? Do you have dyno numbers?? Any pics of the hatch area of your N2O bottle install??

Sorry for all the questions - your car looks great and you have given me some ideas.

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i tried to polish valve covers they looked great for about a month when they started to oxidize, thats the problem with magnezium, and you cannot plate them so i had polished stainless steel overlays made for them,awsome look and yes that is an aftermarket lubrication system on it,my motor tells me it would like to bath in oil so i complied in return she said she would keep her appearence up as you can see she has kept her word(we often talk to each other,wish my wife and i could communicate as well),
laugh.gif
no i have not dynoed this one yet or used the n20 with S.C not taking any chances till i get tuning perfected and probably will not even use it then pretty happy the way it is,just wish i could figure out how to make a clear hood

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipermed97,01 why is the hood support and hinges not chrome plated? Beautiful clean workmanship it shows you take pride in your work .Maybe if you chrome plated the wife you would communicate better.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipermed, did you buy the chrome alternator somewhere, or just take it off and plate it? Also, I think you're going to have to update your sig now that you've got blowers coming out your ears.
smile.gif

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the valve covers. Now that you mention it I can see what you did there. Looks great! Detailed engines are my passion and this is definitely the nicest Viper engine I have seen anywhere. I can just image what the reaction would be if you took it out for a short drive with the hood off.

Now for the really important question, do you by chance have any of these pics or similar pics of the motor in a higher resolution? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to have one as the desktop on my computer. If not, I'll just stitch some of these pics together and make a collage.

--- Ken

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you talking about the conical filters and chrome tubes, and if so, how do you avoid sucking in hot air from the engine compartment? Also, what is the other chrome tube w/blue connector coming in on the passenger side front of the engine compartment? Thanks.

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark and Dan at Preffered Chrome and powder coating in Hudson Florida (727)869-7390 did a magnificent job at plating the pieces for Vipermed. They do make a day and night difference between the two SC kits. IMHO that is the way it should have been. These guys at preffered chrome do an excellent job. They have done pieces on my Prowler, Viper (cross member) and now Vipermed's Viper. They have a good turn-around time and they won't give you the piece until it is perfect.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang