My Viper Has Developed A Taste For...

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...birds! This is the third bird kill in as many weeks. Bagged this ~20 lb turkey this morning on the way to Cars & Coffee. The license plate and clear bra took the brunt of the damage. :mad:

You must be registered for see images attach

A few weekends ago on the track:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car you got there! And it looks like your family will be celebrating Thanksgiving a "little" early this year :)

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Turkey sandwiches! Yum! I have one for lunch most days.

Glad to see there was no major damage. Around my area, it's the DEER you gotta look out for.

2BADD-4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, the viper smells its prey, and snap, it's inhaled and it's history. If you need some flock or herd thinning , give me a call :D Try to keep a sharp eye out for those 4 legged brown things.

It never surprises me how smart and cautious deer and turkey are in the wild when hunting them, but then they walk right out into a huge tractor trailer or car. :crazy2:

Dave

V

Venomiss

You are very lucky that it didn't do more damage or go through the windshield.

He must have been a butterball turkey.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ha ha ha...That turkey did in a pretty dramtic pose...Looks like he went out trying to lone-up a bald eagle

OP
OP
V

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turkey sandwiches! Yum! I have one for lunch most days.

Glad to see there was no major damage. Around my area, it's the DEER you gotta look out for.

Ya, we have them around here as well. Nailed a young one a couple years ago. I see them on or beside the road just about every day on the way to and from work. Raccoons are just as bad. Got one of those this spring. Never driving my truck when I have these close encounters. :(

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car ate a cardinal on the way home from Sebring last time I was there. I couldn't really be mad @ it since had been eating red things all weekend. It was a Ferrari event, lol

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Birds OK (except for the picture a while back of a Vert Viper with a hardtop on that ate a pheasant at high speed that hit windshield with much of it finding its way into the cockpit.)

Deer - bad! My rover just ate a deer causing $8k of damage :( .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery