My Viper made an impact on a child at the drags

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At the local Drag strip (****** Springs Dragway) last Saturday. They had some exhibition events. One was a foot race for kids.

There was a 7 year old boy who won. The announcer asked him what his favorite car is and he said (Dodge Viper). The announcer said," I just happen to know a guy real well who has his Viper here tonight and since you won the foot race I know he will give you a ride." So I did and made his day. That was more exciting than the racing. I did something for that boy which he will remember the rest of his life. He said he always saw these cars in books but never saw one in person. When his parents drove in the field they said he got so excited that there was a Viper at the event. Little did he know he was going to get a ride in it. He will remember this forever. What a good feeling it was.

You must be registered for see images attach

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smart kid!

I always try to make time to give people rides who want them. I know how I was when I was a kid and saw a Viper, would have done anything for a ride. He'll remember it forever, and hopefully work hard to get his own some day!

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do the same thing. I remember my first ride...and it only made me want one even more. Now I try to share it with people, especially kids. I let them look as much as they want and take pictures. I always tell people these cars are like fine art...at least to me. So I let people enjoy them almost as much as I do.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool deal Bob!! I can see the glow in the kids face!!

Also, the Viper is looking very good, I can tell you spent a lot of time getting her spiffy for the drags:2tu:

V

Venomiss

Very nice story and hope you have many more good experiences to share.
When you drive a nice car that is someone else's dream you make quite an impression.:2tu: For a lifetime.