Nader's Fill station got some fill today:)

TommyG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to Tom for hooking me up with his brackets earlier this year for my motons and I got the Fill Station on Friday and went to a welding shop today to fill her up and straight home to my snake to pump in about 45 psi extra and take a ride.

I almost called Tom for a walk thru but then after reading the instructions a few times and just going for it, I figured it out.

Each can had 150 psi in them and I took it up just shy of 200 all around. I have 3 compression all around and 2 rebound front and 3 rear and I felt prior to the fill the car was still a bit bouncy in the rear.

The extra psi firmed it up some and it felt better imo. I'll keep playing around with it to see what it will do.

A guy at a race shop in SA was going to charge me $82 to add some nitrogen to the cans but he needed some part to do it with. I called him to follow up but never heard back, so I figured that if I was going to do this 5 or so times, well then I have basically paid for the station.

Thanks Again Tom!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am glad to hear that you are enjoying the benefits of the kit. It really does work well and let's you dial in the motons to your taste. Turning up the pressure should definitely result in a firmer ride. I run mine at 185 all the time and love it.

Feel free to call me anytime to talk. I am always available.

Enjoy and thanks for purchasing the kit.

Tom

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
IMHO 200 PSI is a bit high for the street, depending on your spring rates of course.

Keep in mind that as you add psi to the shocks, you will reduce the effectiveness of the rebound capability of your shocks.

Drop the compression to 2 all around and the PSI to 175 or so, increase the rebound to 3 and the car will ride softer.

Good luck,

Dan