NAIAS

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, so someone here has to have some in at the Press Introduction (Jan 7-9) right. It's less than four days away! Does Chrysler has some sort of video news report we can watch? General Motors has gmtv.feedroom.com , which usually shows in depth coverage of their new cars as they are unveiled. I'm really excited about the real details of the new Viper. :usa:

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EXCELLENT QUESTION!

Got me to looking and discovered TWO THINGS:

1. Dodge has OFFICIALLY placed an announcement of the new Viper on their website:

http://www.dodge.com/autoshow/

(check the blog headlines section at the right)

2. The same link above looks like it will host links to live webcasts...we'll see

-J

OP
OP
C

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EXCELLENT QUESTION!

Got me to looking and discovered TWO THINGS:

1. Dodge has OFFICIALLY placed an announcement of the new Viper on their website:

http://www.dodge.com/autoshow/

(check the blog headlines section at the right)

2. The same link above looks like it will host links to live webcasts...we'll see

-J

Thanks for the info., hopefully they officially unveil the Viper Sunday or Monday. They even have a video section as I described, but seems to only reference the L.A. Show.

What about all the local VCA presidents. What's the scoop aren't they going to Detroit for something, we need INFO! :laugh:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All Regional VCA Presidents have been invited to a meeting in Detroit. We will get all the official scoop on the new car, as well as a chance to speak to some of the officials.

We will spend Saturday at the auto show, and get the chance to check out any competition as well.

When we return each President will update their membership on ordering, options, features etc.

I understand that auto magazines broke the embargo to offer this information a bit early. It is my understanding that they do not have all the information, and maybe something is being held back for us.

No matter, we shall be more than willing to give all the membership all the scoop just as soon as we get it.

These are exciting days for Vipers. Our club supporting dealers are getting pummeled with calls for additional information.