NBA Matchbox Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does any one know if the following Viper models are on the market yet? Raptors, Spurs, Bucks, Mavericks. Clippers, Kings, Wizzards or the Grizzlies?

I have the 7 other teams in this collection but have not found the others.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Weird Model question..... {i know nuthin about models!)

I just last nite got a Burago, 1/18th die cast.
Box says 1993 RT/10. Box says "Gold Edition"

Car is YELLOW, w/ red stripes, ala 1996 RT stripes. The interior is tan, w/ black simpson 5-pts. The detailed motor
has chromed intake manifold.

Ken Wells or Jerry or anyone tell me about this non-spec model?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon b.-I have the same RT/10.I thought it was the ketchup and musterd viper.I bought that viper at kb toys for $10.00.

Venom 2k-I'm not sure about the NBA vipers but all I can say now is to keep checking.If I manage to find one here I be happy to get it for you.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon - Most models are not true to the actual cars produced. Most are produced in colors not ever built.

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry, I have 20 of them in my collection..... in fact I think ALL but the ones you are looking for. I don't think they're out yet. I'll just try closing this thread, since it should probably be in the other forum, by saying e-mail me if you need any of those others. I think I have duplicates of many of them.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just picked up the Jazz and the Pistons for my very first of this series. Waited, what, over a year to get them on sale. What a cheapskate! This thread is being very politely moved to the "Memorabilia and Collectibles" forum. Have fun!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc