Nearly half of the Vipers in N.D. are in my garage

Reaction score
I just got the VCA Viper Magazine and it states that there are only 15 Vipers
in the whole state of North Dakota. I have 7 Vipers in my garage so I am one short of having half of all the Vipers in the whole state. I guess I will have to save up for another one or hope that I win the next VCA drawing (that comp coupe would look great in my collection).

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
I actually was going to take them all on the driveway at one time and get a picture. But never found the time this summer, I bought another business and have been working seven days a week.

The leaves are starting to fall (I have never seen the leaves start coming down this early) and it would not make for a good picture.

I will have to get it done next year and update my picture.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually was going to take them all on the driveway at one time and get a picture. But never found the time this summer, I bought another business and have been working seven days a week.

The leaves are starting to fall (I have never seen the leaves start coming down this early) and it would not make for a good picture.

I will have to get it done next year and update my picture.

It's great to see that a good number of Viper owners actually work for a living, and not just sit around spending their trust fund on Euro garage queens. :2tu:

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
in the whole state of North Dakota. I have 7 Vipers in my garage so I am one short of having half of all the Vipers in the whole state. I guess I will have to save up for another one or hope that I win the next VCA drawing (that comp coupe would look great in my collection).

Actually, you only need half of a Viper to have half of the state's supply. Maybe you could find one that got chopped in half in a collision? You'd be all set. :2tu:

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
I have been thinking of adding another Snake to the pit but not sure what I should do. Get a new coupe or a
Blue SRT conv. I can get a super deal on the conv. but have never been overwhelmed by the SRT. I also found a SRT Ram with 3K miles for a very good deal.

Maybe I should buy the SRT Ram and that would get me 7 and one-half Vipers which would be half of 15 for the entire state.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been thinking of adding another Snake to the pit but not sure what I should do. Get a new coupe or a
Blue SRT conv. I can get a super deal on the conv. but have never been overwhelmed by the SRT. I also found a SRT Ram with 3K miles for a very good deal.

Maybe I should buy the SRT Ram and that would get me 7 and one-half Vipers which would be half of 15 for the entire state.

Sir,
you are my hero. :2tu:

Whoaa GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was feeling pretty good owning 2 of the 197 Vipers in MN but I just got kicked in the nuts by two of my heros. 13 Vipers between two of you :headbang:

You guys ROCK!

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Have you ever participated in any of our club gatherings? I don't beleive we have met.
You just missed out on a good gathering not too far from you here in Brandon/Winnipeg Manitoba.
We had cars from IL, MN, WI, AB, SK and MB all here and having a great time.
Maybe next year.
Nice stable of Snakes btw!

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How 'bout them apples... A different Viper for every day of the week. Nice collection - which is your favorite? Which was the hardest to find/obtain? I assume some were purchased used, as opposed to all new.

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
I just added another half of a Viper this weekend. I just got back from picking up a SRT10 Ram. It is the only SRT10 Ram that I know of in North Dakota. So if I have 7 and one-half Vipers it would be exactly half of the state's population of Vipers.