Need a another foglight access cover

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I lost this near a year ago and haven't got a chance to get around to getting another one. Does anyone have one available I could buy? I doubt it matters but I need the driver side. 2006 Coupe

Thanks!!

Reaction score
Mopar shows several of these in stock with a suggested list price of $12.75. Either side is the same part number: 4865822AB

OP
OP
C

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope you misunderstood the question...isn't this the round rubber piece inside the wheel well...I hope they are not $100 each. :omg:

lol yes thats what I am looking for!! Ihats why I meant by access cover. I just did a quick search on ebay since I never found anything on there before and boom...found it!!! Thanks for your help guys :)

Reaction score
aww man, now I regret buying from ebay :( .. Now I see that you're the forum, I'll give you a pm with some other parts I do need :D thanks!!!
No sweat. We lost one on a 2003 after our very first self-serve car wash. Not quite as easy to find as they are today... :D

venomred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to lose these on the track...I then drilled a hole above and below the cover latches and zip tied them in place...haven't lost one since...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant