Need a caption for these photos.

AMong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
at the track, Orlando Speed World Dragway. Give me a good caption for these photos.
9305DSCF0112-med.JPG

9305DSCF0110-med.JPG

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After 14 years of scratching themselves, Chevrolet has finally got a dog for the fights.
You can come up on the porch, but I wouldn’t make yourself the comfortable. The isn’t for show dogs, it’s for go dogs:)

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I see is red. :smirk:

Don't tell me that SAAB ran against that camaro...
--------------------------------------------------------------

Gotta love bracket racing. I saw a plain Neon at the track that made it to the end. Not very exciting but effective.

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
at the track, Orlando Speed World Dragway. Give me a good caption for these photos.
9305DSCF0112-med.JPG

9305DSCF0110-med.JPG

"If only I was a Final Edition....then I would whoop your ass in style with the rarest of color schemes, strongest frame, tightest suspension, and the most powerful engine ever to grace a Viper----the FE 'Big Block' V10."

OP
OP
A

AMong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"If only I was a Final Edition....then I would whoop your ass in style with the rarest of color schemes, strongest frame, tightest suspension, and the most powerful engine ever to grace a Viper----the FE 'Big Block' V10."

Actually I have the Binary capacitators and dual fenigan pins on my motor. Along with a difused Hydrocam and aftermarket muffler bearings. which would make my motor identical to the FE big block.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a brutal and well-fought round one, which ultimately left the corvette driver banged up with two broken fingers, the judges score that round:

Viper 1

Vette 0

(notice hand sticking out of corvette window)

:nana: :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang