Need a couple cars delivered From Utah/Texas to Virginia

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need a good transporter to pick up two cars for me one in Texas and the other in Utah. Anybody availble on short notice that knows how to load vipers without tearing off the fascias.iF SO PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] WITH A PRICE QUOTE.
THANKS

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you looking for a rig to hire to take you there and back? Or just deliver the cars and leave?

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone I have spoken with is busy. I am looking for enclosed transport from:

Salt Lake City Utah to Virginia
Round Rock, Texas

My choice would be to use Gary Almond but he is busy. My greatest concern is last time I had a Viper delivered it came with the fascia all scraped up from loading. Someone have any suggestions on getting these cars to me. Thanks for your help.

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BFKATZ, not sure if this would work logisitically, but I also spoke to Gary Almond yesterday, and I need a car moved from MN to Northern CA...It is not perfect by any means, but if there is any way to combine the two trips so the trailer is not being hauled up and down the road empty too much, lets do it!! cheers Tomer

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I might be interested in hauling one from Texas to Virginia. I have an enclosed 27ft trailer I bought to haul my own viper around, so I have built special ramps on the back ramp to ensure I do not scratch mine up.
I have no idea what it would be worth though.
Any offers?
There should be a pic of my truck and trailer in my gallery.
email or pm me if you or anyone else is interested.

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am buying an enclosed trailer from Texas next week and it is coming back to NY. Could drop it off in VA. on the way back. The trailer is custom built for Vipers.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone is booked so I hired Reliable to transport the cars. Gary and I spoke over and over and he wanted the job but was just to busy to fit me in, I will definetely use Gary for the next purchases.

THANKS GARY FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4