Need a Paxton Tensioner adjuster

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a tensioner adjuster. I need to put my belt back on and realized that my setup doesn't have one. Its the adjustable rod, i also need the mounting block.

This is a reference picture

You must be registered for see images attach

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scap that junk and buy one of Doug's tensioners. You'd be amazed how much belt slipage is happening that you don't realize it.

Does anyone have a tensioner adjuster. I need to put my belt back on and realized that my setup doesn't have one. Its the adjustable rod, i also need the mounting block.

iownedu

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is that rod (bolt) supposed to stay on there all the time? I ask because my paxton car doesn't have it installed. I do have the bolt and block, previous owner left it in the trunk.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have bought unive4rsal tension adjuster pullys that were identical to the one I had on my ROE Supercharged Viper and it only cost a few bucks and all the parts stores carry it......I got mine at Autozone.......quick easy fix......

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4