Need a ride in the parade

ViperRon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wife and I are flying into VO7 but I would really like to ride in the parade. I'm not driving because I may be selling my 200l Yellow GTS and do not want to put the extra 3000 miles on it. The new 2003 will be my 4th Viper, picked Silver. If anyone would like to ride with someone else let me know. I'd prefer a beautiful blond however I would settle for any old Viper owner.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of this writing, I am driving solo. LMK if you would mind your wife riding in a crusty ol' GTS. If I have to, I would take you instead...
supergrin.gif

Chris

OP
OP
V

ViperRon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The only problem Chris is that I'm so much better looking than you all the ladies will be looking at me and then you'd be mad at me. As you know I'm partial to Black Vipers with silver stripes. I just sold mine and Jason Walsh is changing it to yellow stripes and wheels. It took second place the 1st time he raced it. I drove it for 8 years and babied it , he had it less than one week and raced. I'll take you up on the parade and buy you a beer.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Many of the "singles" RT owners will be carrying celebrities or Country-Western and TN politics and other VIPs.

I tried offering a big bribe to get Shania.......... NOT !

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
There will be "mass transit" available for all the Snakeless attendees!

OP
OP
V

ViperRon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm sure all the girls will appreciate the free transportation but what about us guys...............................

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21