Need a speedo calibrator kit...

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where might I buy one?

I've secured a carrier and gears - so I just need the calibrator kit by itself. I've been told that I should buy a Unitrax unit but I'm unsure of who sells it by itself.

(Thanks for all of the heads up on the diff to all of those who chimed in - much appreciated! :) )

Dixter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go....

http://www.precisionproformance.com/viper.htm

Keith Laxon (sp?) over in Lewisville is the Tech to call and install the rear end and speedo cal kit. He can do it in one day for sure.

You'l like it when its done.

Next mod you'l want to do is the exhaust.

Hey come on out this Saturday for the Viper meet and introduce yourself.
There is some very cool events that you won't want to miss for the remainder
of the year.

OP
OP
N

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dixter!

Thanks for the link! Already have someone lined up for the install (21st Century) but thanks for the heads up - I've heard nothing but great things about Keith (I heard that he started his own gig recently? Maybe it was someone else...)

Is this Saturday a meet n' eat or a driving event? I'm kinda big on tracking and driving events so I'd be down if that's what's planned...

(exhaust is next - already have the rear muffler delete done and high flow cats are next)

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where might I buy one?

I've secured a carrier and gears - so I just need the calibrator kit by itself. I've been told that I should buy a Unitrax unit but I'm unsure of who sells it by itself.

(Thanks for all of the heads up on the diff to all of those who chimed in - much appreciated! :) )

I have one new, never used from Roe Racing, long story. Basically my aftermarket gears broke before I had a chance to install it and I went back to the stock gears. I sent you a PM on it if you are interested in buying it from me.