need a stock 96 gts rim

jjbondzio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone got a stock 96 gts rear wheel that they would be willing to sell me. if you dont then DO NOT RESPOND, thanks

OP
OP
J

jjbondzio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i take it that everyone on here has their stock rims for their 96gts and nobody ever upgraded wheels?

funrudy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have been wanting to upgrade but cannot find the "right" rims.
I absolutely despise the dingy chrome look the clear coated wheels have after all these years. It detracts from the overall fantastic eye candy of the 96.

Edd

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
seriously, exactly 1 hour & 1 minute after asking the question he came to the conclusion that:

so i take it that everyone on here has their stock rims for their 96gts and nobody ever upgraded wheels?

Have some patience dude.:nono: In that 1 hour span prob only 1 or 2 people with a 96 gts actually got to read your thread.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
seriously, exactly 1 hour & 1 minute after asking the question he came to the conclusion that:

Have some patience dude.:nono: In that 1 hour span prob only 1 or 2 people with a 96 gts actually got to read your thread.

I try to keep my posting intervals to exactly 59 minutes or less for that precise reason. ;)

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok guys he said not to post unless you could help! this is getting out of hand again:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh: settle down and lets stay on track:D

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone got a stock 96 gts rear wheel that they would be willing to sell me. if you dont then DO NOT RESPOND, thanks

I have a stock set but mine are '97 vintage.

Not sure why I replied... :rolleyes:

I have been wanting to upgrade but cannot find the "right" rims.
I absolutely despise the dingy chrome look the clear coated wheels have after all these years. It detracts from the overall fantastic eye candy of the 96.

Edd

Ever considered chrome or powdercoat on your stock rims? :dunno:

funrudy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have but the rechromeing prices I have seen are pretty much in line with a new set of rims. Being a "newbie" I don't have all the ins and outs of the Viper community. I am in NJ and any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32