need body shop in San Diego area

ssssssnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I have not posted the bad news because it makes me sooo sad to tell the story. Now I am going to get the car fixed in So Cal..not in Nor Cal where the car currently is.

About 2 months ago the day after I bought my Viper my friends daughter crashed her bicycle into it. She scraped her brake lever all across the passenger side door and on the hood...very deep scratches.

I swear I thought I was dreaming when it happened. YES the VERY next day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a shop in Nor Cal that was going to do the work...but have decided to get my snake down to San Diego sooner that originally thought.

Can anyone recommend a GOOD bodyshop in the San Diego/so cal area that can fix this. I dont want any Joe Shmo shop to touch my snake. I will be getting the repairs done in about 3-4 weeks.

Any help in finding a reputable shop is appreciated.

Thx Mark

tristan rizzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try
Phil Thearles Auto Werks - tell them I sent you - their work is perfect - makes the factory paint look like it was put on with a rag. I think they are in Lemon Grove. You will NOT be dissapointed with their work - also ask for a shop tour - very impressive...

Tristan

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
first rule of getting a bike..

do not ride near parked cars. Why? you will get hurt? nope, you could scratch the car. That was the first thing I learned.

Too bad about your car. Is it just in the clear or all the way down?

Good luck getting it fixed.

Gavin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you recommend same in the Monterey or San Jose Area.
Had insurance work done - paint job .....well I have a word for it ...

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had good luck with Henson & Son in Escondido, They were recommended to me by Mike Carrasco, the Viper Tech at jack Powell Dodge. They did an excellent job. Tell them Ulysses sent you. 760-743-5363.

I recommend talking to and visiting every shop that gets named here. you won't regret it.

OP
OP
S

ssssssnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes the scratches are completely through to the fiberglass.

Thanks to all who recommended the shops. I will be visiting all of them. If anyone else has a good recommendation I will take more.

Just want to feel good about the shop.

Thx Mark