Need Drivers side weatherstrip 00 GTS

VIPER PIT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where is the best place to get this. Viper parts of america does not have one listed. Most likley a dealer part???:(

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Call Mr. Tator.

If your parts guy is at a Dodge dealership and can't help with the part numbers, I would not deal with him.

As a VCA Member you can access the parts manual files in the Illustrated Upgrades section on this site.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the best place to get this. Viper parts of america does not have one listed. Most likley a dealer part???:(

The VPA is an authorized Mopar parts dealer selling actual Mopar parts. Just shoot them an email. Most of the inventory is not yet listed on the VPA site but I usually email them with what I'm looking for.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
which weatherstrip do you need ?

can you describe it ? im wondering if its not a stanchion

coupe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The rear outer piece, running vertically against the glass is called the "rear-run channel." I found that out while searching for one myself.

Not sure if that's what you're also looking for, but if anyone knows of one, let me know... driver's side. :2tu:

OP
OP
V

VIPER PIT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The whole piece that surrounds the door opening. The door panel rubs on it slightly and has now worn a hole in it

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe it's called the "Door to body seal" mine has a hole rubbed in it as well, drivers door sags a bit. I priced a new one from the local Dodge dealership $500.00 a piece! If anyone can find a group discount price on these then count me in! Jeff

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rear outer piece, running vertically against the glass is called the "rear-run channel." I found that out while searching for one myself.

Not sure if that's what you're also looking for, but if anyone knows of one, let me know... driver's side. :2tu:

This is the part I need, well one of the three...

This is part of the window seal/weatherstriping, have one piece on the outside going up with a rubber 90 degree boot on top then another seal going back down on the inside of the door. Need all three pieces for both sides.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vpa does not have all there parts listed and they are a Mopar dealer. You will get a discount for being a member and more of a discount for Venom membership

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang