Need Help - Early 93 Softop flew off. Need parts, Noone sells this top?

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an Early 93 which I am in need of a softtop for. Preferably just the side bars (that fold out) which may work from a 94 and up soft top but i need advice if anyone is knowledgable. I don't know what the differences are between the 94 and 93 but am told they are not interchangeable.

The Top flew off while driving (didnt latch correctly) and some of the material ripped away from the top. I took it to a shop for repair and they sewed it back up and everything looks great, HOWEVER! they took off the 2 side bars (the bars that fold out and attach everything together) and they misplaced them. So I am now stuck with a top in great condition, without the 2 side bars so it is unusable.

I appreciate any help! Thanks.

s55c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I need the rear piece that the side bars attach to for my 95,,,, anyone???????

Reaction score
The soft tops are no longer carried by Mopar for most of RT/10's but they do carry some of the parts such as the side rails. Your best bet is to check with a dismantler like Don Scharf Automotive or X2 Builders, both of which support the VCA.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21