Need help finding a billet fuel pickup GEN 4

cerveza v10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I ordered the billet fuel pickup from RSI and was to be delivered two weeks ago... Still have yet to get it ... Does anyone know where I can get that type of setup? Looking for a in the tank duel pump set up capable of 1000 hp.... Tail of the dragon is coming soon and I need my car done... Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe there a few do it yourself modification write ups that have been posted.

Mods that have been done to the existing fuel basket.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This (Triple hanger) type of fuel delivery pump does not use a surge tank and can cause fuel starvation issues with less than 1/2 tank of gas. You can build a complete return fuel system with a in-tank primer pump and surge tank, external pump(s), regulator and and new fuel lines to support that power level. If your car is under 1000hp, you could use your in tank pump with a voltage booster or even use it as a supply for additional pumps.

If you are building a 1000 hp car and running it in competition, a complete Motorsports fuel system is the best bet. There are many fuel system companies that can determine your delivery needs and BSFC (how much fuel you need) and parts needed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte