need help on buying a viper

saleens281

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you guys know of any dealerships selling new 04's or 05's? I want to buy a viper but want to stay below 66k out the door. need help. want to buy!!!

OP
OP
S

saleens281

Enthusiast
Reaction score
on the classifieds? i had a dealer on here in CALI offer me 64995 for a new (never titled) 04 red convert. i need to get rid of my charger first then get it. i want to see if they will come down 2k any better deals??

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
on the classifieds? i had a dealer on here in CALI offer me 64995 for a new (never titled) 04 red convert. i need to get rid of my charger first then get it. i want to see if they will come down 2k any better deals??

Was it Hartzheim Dodge?? They have a new 04 red,plus about 4 new 05's also. They are who I bought mine from 2 weeks ago.

OP
OP
S

saleens281

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Was it Hartzheim Dodge?? They have a new 04 red,plus about 4 new 05's also. They are who I bought mine from 2 weeks ago.

yup what did you get?? if you dont fell comfortable telling me on the board pm me thanks.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my 2006 SRT coupe from Elite motors in Jonesboro Ar-Shelby Smith is great to deal with and is very trustworthy. If he doesnt have what you want in stock he can can get it quickly. He puts his cars also on ebay. Great prices.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

yup what did you get?? if you dont fell comfortable telling me on the board pm me thanks.

Thats actually the same price I was quoted for the 04. I went with a 05 Copperhead. I paid a bit more. My friend is a sales manager,so I cant quote pricing, at any rate he is limited to what he can do by the owner. But they will definately take ood care of you. You will pay more for a Copperhead edition then the 04 or even a 05 in red/black. They are a good dealer to deal with with, call and talk to Mike West if you decide to deal with them.

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Folsum Dodge in California, picked up my new 05 and was a great expierience and could not beat the price

OP
OP
S

saleens281

Enthusiast
Reaction score
spoke to bill i may use him. just going to see if can save up some more

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member